Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Google Chrome Tested

I have been testing Google Chrome for last 6 hours now. Here is a short review. Overall I don’t find anything overwhelmingly amazing that would make me WOW! The Omnibox is cool, but I feel that it makes a marginal enhancement in my browsing experience. The most important thing I noticed is that – Chrome is slow; it’s slower than FireFox. I have to admit that I am so used to Firebug, that I almost view the Net-element of Firebug every few minutes, I find such a functionality missing in Chrome. I like the Chrome->Developer->Debug Javascript, but it has marginal stuff that I need. Also, check this – in Chrome, click on Developer menu, and try to shift-Windows-tabs (by alt-tab), that doesn’t work. Why has Chrome disabled my Windows-alt-tab switch? Web site seem to work normally, rendering and JavaScript seems to be working fine.

I feel that Javascript execution is very very fast. I tested a page where FF normally give a Javascript-timeout (stop, continue …), Google Chrome ran just fine and delivered me the Javascript rendering in less time than expected. I will therefore need to do more Javascript testing on Chrome.

Though I am a little concerned about the vulnerability discussed here.

More later.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use wow gold, when you do not have World of Warcraft Gold, you must borrow warcraft gold from friends, or you buy wow gold. If you get cheap wow gold, you can continue this game.

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home