Thursday, February 07, 2008

3 Steps to Adrenaline High

Here are my 3 steps of getting ‘Adrenaline High’ at 8AM; what are yours?
  1. Pump Iron: 44lb on wrist curls, 105lb on pec-dec, gives me a high that no other drink can

  2. Music: Linkin Park at 88 decibels, so I can’t hear anything else – gives me a high at 9:15AM

  3. Keeping schedule to the minute: My morning schedule runs at a granularity of 1 minute, between 7:55 and 8:09AM there must be at lease a dozen things getting done. Getting things done ‘right’ at the 1-minute-granularity gives me a high (I think it has a name, it’s called ‘urgency syndrome’)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mukul Kumar said...

I did 56lb on on wrist curls today! How about you?

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use maple mesos, when you do not have mesos, you must borrow cheap mesos from friends, or you buy maplestory mesos. If you get maple story mesos, you can continue this game.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home