Real Engineers don't give ETAs
The initial observation is that - "Real Engineers don't give ETAs." ETA meaning estimated time of arrival, often used in project planning to describe the date on which a software release will happen.
Here's why Real Engineers don't give ETAs ---
- Real Engineers just get it done.
- Real Engineers think "Why waste time in calculating an ETA, when you can code in the same time?"
- Real Engineers JUST write code ...
- "Real Engineers aren't bothered about the time-line but the quality of their code ..."
- "ETAs are at times a good way for an engineer to communicate with a non-engineer :)"
- "(asking someone else to give the ETA) It allows the engineer to completely focus on solving the problem at hand without much distraction."